25 August 2014

Mulan is Writing Her Thesis in Agrabah

Posted by Icha Anindya at Monday, August 25, 2014
If you have been a 'mahasiswa' before, you surely know how it feels to be in a 'mahasiswa lost days', especially when you're finishing your thesis and about to face the final examination. And as you might have guessed, I am in completely lost days lately. I'm even too dizzy to find the appropriate English word for 'mahasiswa'. Doh.

Ok, just let me tell you how this day went briefly.

Since I consulted all my penguji (here, another lost-word. *sigh*) last Friday and couldn't find the best day and time to have my thesis examination, I got a bit overconfused and asked my boyfriend to come this day. Then about an hour later, I tried to text them again and... I was still lost, actually I still am. My boyfriend kinda force me to take a break for awhile and we spent the entire afternoon by watching Mas Aang and friends.

Now I can still feel the ultimate metal gear spinning so fast inside my head. Even romantic scene in Jodha Akbar just now couldn't slow it down. So I decided to spend my spare evening time by taking some random quizzes on blogs.disney.com. Quite amusing. Here are the results.

 First, I am Princess...


Frankly speaking, I... am not Mulan. I will prefer Jasmine. However, in fact she is a very adventurous person which is... not me either :p Well, Mulan is true to her heart. That is what I'm trying to do everytime. So, Mulan suits me quite well, except the dragon-and-cricket part. Hehe :p

Next, the prince who will be my prom date is...

Errrrr... Can I get Aladdin, please? I don't like Phillip. He is too... prince. I mean, yes, he is polite and intellectual and so on, but I prefer someone who laughs more often, someone who offers more surprises, not just be able to sing or do horseriding. Sorry, Phil :(

Then, me and my significant other will be a couple like...

Hohoho... Perhaps this is true. I dare say that me and my boyfriend are a happy-go-lucky pair, kinda norak actually. But we seldom wear matching outfits, very seldom *lol* But I can assure you that we're as cheerful as Mickey and Minnie. Lots of laugh :))

Next, here is the wedding I ever dream of...


Whoo-hoo!! Tangled!! So colourful and musical and lots of funny things. Very cheerful. That is going to be sooo awesome!! :D

Last, as a princess I will live in...

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyy, finally I got Agrabah!!!! Can you imagine living in a kingdom where my prince charming Aladdin lives? I can visit him anytime and have plenty of romantic magic-carpet-riding session. Yaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!! \^^/

But... Mulan in Agrabah? Seriously? :)))

Well, those are the results of the random quizzes I've just taken. I just thought it was a good way to get rid of thesis crisis for awhile. Too bad, I have to go bck to reality tomorrow. But I need to settle the date-and-time problem immediately. Wish me luck!! :)



Update on Tuesday, August 26:
I took another quizzes and here are the results.

My personal theme song is...

Yes!! Everybody knows how much I love this song. I hope this song will also be my wedding song, but when I took the quiz, my wedding song will be...


What else can I say? This is another romantic song. One of the best I guess. So ye, I'm gonna play this song on my wedding reception :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Imaginary Fairytales Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review