1 May 2015

Just A Game

Posted by Icha Anindya at Friday, May 01, 2015
I should not do this.

Time is running out, I only have 3 days to prepare all materials required for the test but no idea comes to my narrow mind, I don't know how my presentation should look like, and I am blabbering out like this.

I think it would be easier to take this as a game, instead of a test. At least I have nothing to worry about, I have nothing to lose. Lately I watch many episodes of Running Man and I start to imagine the upcoming test as one of RM missions. And this mission will take me one step closer to final mission, the most exciting and cruel one: nametag ripping game.

No, this game will not be that cruel. I don't even need to be Miss Capable to survive. The only thing I have to do is playing with all my heart's content and having a good time.

The game is on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Imaginary Fairytales Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review